Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

Hey everyone, I hope you all had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year. We had a rollercoaster of a holliday. It was really fun to be at Grandma and Grandpa Chaffins for Christmas and spend New Years Eve with the Chadwicks at their new house in Rexburg. We ate alot of good food (burp!) and spent time with family which was awesome. The hard part of this holiday has been the car accident Edwin's family was in. We've been thinking about them non stop with little Whitney in a coma at Primary Childrens Hospital. We hope she continues to improve and will keep praying for her and the whole family. Along with that really hard thing, Brody got sick with a really high fever that lasted about a week so we were pretty preoccupied after Christmas. I wish the whole extended Wells family could be together through this ordeal with Whitney but it isn't possible so we just wait for updates from my mom. Rexburg is empty at the moment except the local population and those that are in town for the Rexburg Temple Open House which we are going to on Friday. I am excited about that because I have never been to an Open House before. Anyway,.. it's 2008.. I'll probably forget and keep writing 2007. Love you all, Mary, Jared, and Brody
P.S. We wish we were going to Texas with everyone this month... stupid school!

4 comments:

RonJohn said...

Love your pictures. The one of all the kids in the sleds is so cute. Sounds like you guys had a good Christmas. We are praying for your family. Keep us posted on how they are doing.

PS I think you guys need to make an El Paso trip for spring break this year!

Heather said...

Hey Mary! This is Heather Sayre. You used to give me Voice lessons. I was just trying to get ahold of you and I googled you and found this page lol! I thought you'd like to know that last year after our last lesson I went to Solo and Ensemble and I got a 1 at a school level then a regional level and finally went to state and also got a score of 1 at state! I also thought you'd like to know that I made it into Madrigals! Wow! Yeah I know a lot has happened since we last talked. I think that most of my success was due to your lessons. I dont know how I can ever thank you! you were wonderful. Anyhow I still have your tape recorder that you left at my house (whoops)hopefully I can send it to you, and I'd love to talk sometime! I'm just glad I found a way to contact you! Yay!

The Corbetts said...

Hey you guys need to blog, I keep looking at your page and nothing new. Hey you could take pictures of Terry and Trina and the fam. John and Roni would love to see pics of them. okay see you soon.

The Caywood Family said...

Hey you need to add some more pictures. Its almost Feb. Cute little boy. Glad you are close so that Oakley has a play buddy.