Friday, September 26, 2008

It's almost Halloween!



I love this time of year. Brody and I have decorated our apartment for Halloween already. We have jackolantern and bats in all the windows and lights up around the door. It's awesome. I don't know yet what we will be for halloween but it has to be something really good and I am open for suggestions. Anyway, Jared is so busy in school right now that we don't see him much so maybe he should be a ghost for halloween. just kidding. Well, Love you all, Mar, Jar, and Brod

5 comments:

the_real_telene said...

Oh, I love Halloween, too! Gosh, I still don't have my costume either - we better get crackin' on it, eh?

The pics are great :) You look just like you did in High School (you crazy, non-aging woman!), and your lil' boy is adorable :)

Xo!

Deborah Adam said...

Halloween seems to be more of an 'American' thing. They don't really do anything for it here. Boo hoo. I'll just have to show them what fun it is, by appearing on their doorstep with a green face and warts and demanding copious amounts of candy for free!!!! Look, aren't you having fun?! You English are so hard to please.

John said...

You should all be a Border Patrol Agents.

RonJohn said...

ok so now im home sick for idaho. love all the pictures on your side bar. miss ya

The Corbetts said...

I love the the decor. All I have is a pumpkin. everything still packed. Love your pumkins cute